RCHS maintains an extensive collection of materials to assist you in researching the history or Randolph County and/or in your genealogical research.
For Genealogical Research:
- Surname Database – Here you can search for the surname (last name) of your choice and determine if the name is referenced in our 1882 history book and if we have materials in our family research collection.
- Vital Records Request – links to the Randolph County Health Department forms for vital records requests
- Cemeteries – A Database of cemeteries in the county organized by township.
- Maps – Links to images of historical maps of Randolph County
- Historic Post Offices
- Indiana Magazine of History Articles
- Geneaology Research Request Form
- Other items in our collections (call the museum for details).