Norwich Cemetery

Also called Crist or Wiggs, this was located near a Friends Church/School.  It is in the middle of a field west of county road 750 east between 700 and 800 south.  In 1865, the farm was owned by John Randel, an African American man, and at least eight members of his family are here, as well as many of the early pioneers.  (Recently fenced by the Township Trustee.)